Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 141

Thread: Love Mode just gets better...

  1. #101
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...I remember seeing that part somewhere o.O I just don't remember where or what volume -.-;;;

    Uhhh....and just like X_Manga said what is UST???

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Kiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1st, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally! They get together *gives fangirl squeal*
    However, they are not really my favorite couple.
    I am more of a Takamiya/Izumi shipper. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Favorite character: Izumi..wacky school boy. I just love his comedic bits and his blunt honesty, while living in complete and total denial.
    Least favorite character: Hmmm...none really.
    I would like to know more about Kiichi as well. God, would I love to have a doctor like that around me.

    Oh...and although I know they are not a canon couple...but I really would like to see an Izumi/Naoya get together sometime (which I know never happens in the entire volume). Besides that four-way date chapter, which didn't even put them together for too long, I wish they would dedicate a chapter to those two. *sighs wistfully* Ah well, a girl can only dream, ne?

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Shenara's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::blinks:: Naoya goes down on Reiji? Burrumph. And I thought I was happy *now*. Perhaps I ought to change my next Sasuga order around a bit.....

    And: UST = Unresolved Sexual Tension. One of those lovely fanfiction codes to go with PWP, OOC, TWT, H/C, AU, OC...etc, etc.

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, that's what UST means! Fanfiction codes confuse me sometimes, I only know one of those you listed in your post. >.<;

    *sits and waits for LM updates*

  5. #105
    Inactive Member ember_fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PWP: Plot.What plot?!
    OOC: Out of Character
    AU: Alternate Universe
    OC: Original Character

    ....I can only remember the meaning of those...pretty pathetic considering the amount of fanfics I read per day.

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh okay so that is what UST means ^^;;;; I only knew what PWP meant [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #107
    Inactive Member Shenara's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad I could be of help. Even if it only means that I'm a complete and utter fanfiction addict. And not that it matters, but the other two I listed are TWT, or Timeline, what Timeline? and H/C, or Hurt/Comfort (an extreme favorite of yaoi authors).

  8. #108
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for the informations ^_^

  9. #109
    Aerith
    Guest Aerith's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kiya:

    Oh...and although I know they are not a canon couple...but I really would like to see an Izumi/Naoya get together sometime (which I know never happens in the entire volume). Besides that four-way date chapter, which didn't even put them together for too long, I wish they would dedicate a chapter to those two. *sighs wistfully* Ah well, a girl can only dream, ne?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh, a Naoya/Izumi pairing! ^_^ I like the sound of that! I don't think Izumi would have to worry about getting raped if that was the case. *hehe*

  10. #110
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (Hey, I just noticed this post has had 2003 views. Cool). I have to admit I still dont 'get' Naoya. I'm ready for more Takemiya though, I'm on a nice guy kick at the moment. XDXDXD

    oh, and aerith - that's one cute avatar. Is anyone with me on the opinion that gackt should go back to that lovely fluffy peroxide hairstyle?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 03, 2003 03:14 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 03, 2003 03:25 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •